When it gets stuck or froze favorite videos/shows on your Samsung smart TV YouTube app, it feels much frustration. After doing all the things, you could think and still, no luck will make you so angry. Isn’t it?
Well, for that kind of problem, the ultimate solution will be reinstalling YouTube on Samsung TV again.
Therefore, let’s check how can we reinstall YouTube on Samsung smart TV step by step. However, there is one thing that you need to know about old Samsung smart TVs.
In 2017, there was an official update from the YouTube indicating that old Samsung smart TVs will not be supported by the YouTube app. So, Samsung TVs from 2011 and 2012 may not be able to install the YouTube app again.
If that is the case for you, then the best solution is to screencast YouTube from another device such as a mobile phone or laptop.
Table of Contents
- How to Reinstall YouTube on Samsung SMART TV – Step by step
- How To Download Youtube On Old Samsung Smart Tv
- Samsung Smart Tv Youtube App Disappeared in 2021
- If I Lost YouTube On My Smart Tv
- YouTube app’s problems with Samsung smart TV
- How Do I Get Youtube Back On My Smart Tv
- How To Install Youtube On Old Samsung Smart Tv
- Samsung Tv Youtube App No Longer Supported
- What Is Ue40es6100 Youtube
How to Reinstall YouTube on Samsung SMART TV – Step by step
Typically, you should have the YouTube app on your Samsung main menu. If it isn’t there, then follow these steps to reinstall it through the Samsung app center.
Step 01 – In the main menu, go to the Samsung Apps icon and click it. You can navigate the menu by using your remote control.
Step 02– In the Samsung apps center, you will see a search bar at the left corner. Click it and enter the search terms as “YouTube.” Once you are finished typing, press the enter button. Then the system will automatically find the matching icon and will display it in the results.
Step 03 – Click on the result, which is the YouTube icon. Then you will be redirected to the YouTube installation window. In this window, you will see an option on the left side saying, “Install.” Just press that to install the YouTube app into your Samsung smart TV.
Step 04 – Anyway, if you see something other than install, like “open” / “uninstall,”; then it means you have YouTube app already in your smart TV. In this kind of case, if you still want to reinstall the YouTube app, first, you have to click the uninstall option. It will adequately remove the YouTube app form your Samsung smart TV.
Then, turn off your TV and remove all power sources. Wait for 2, 3 minutes and then turn on the TV. Now, follow the steps from 1 to 3 to install a new copy of the YouTube app.
How To Download Youtube On Old Samsung Smart Tv
Add YouTube TV to your Samsung TV:
- To return to the Home screen, press the Home button.
- You may access “Apps” by swiping left on the remote.
- “Apps” is the place to go.
- The search symbol may be accessed by clicking on it (top-right)
- “YouTube TV” may be found by searching for it.
- Click on “YouTube TV.”
- To begin the process of downloading, click “Install.
Samsung Smart Tv Youtube App Disappeared in 2021
Go to “Apps” and then “Settings” in the upper right corner of your Smart TV. In the upper right corner, click on “Settings.” Select “Reinstall” from the “Youtube” drop-down menu that appears. Then, when the app has been reinstalled on your TV, observe whether the problem remains.
If I Lost YouTube On My Smart Tv
- Go to “Apps” and then “Settings” in the upper right corner of your Smart TV. In the upper right corner, click on “Settings.”
- Select “Reinstall” from the “YouTube” drop-down menu that appears.
- Then, when the app has been reinstalled on your TV, observe whether the problem remains.
The below video have same kind of instructions. I hope it will give more insights into the process.
YouTube app’s problems with Samsung smart TV
For a considerable amount of time, there have been several kinds of issues with the YouTube app with Samsung smart TV. Most of these problems core reason are associated with the YouTube app updates which do not support older Samsung smart TVs.
Well, most of us do not process the ability to purchase a new Samsung smart TV for each year. Right? So, we have to find a way to resolve these in some way. To help that, herewith, I have narrow down some of the most common problems that happened in past periods and some fixers for them.
I’ve tried to add video links as much as possible. So it will be easy to understand the fix.
YouTube back, play/pause remote buttons, not workings
They say that this issue has taken care of. However, it seems that it happens from time to time for an unknown reason.
Anyway, as a quick solution to work around the app, you could press the back button for several seconds when you are watching a video. This will trigger an unknown signal into the app, and it seems to crash the YouTube app into its home page.
For a permanent solution, I’d say try uninstalling your YouTube and reinstalling it again. A new YouTube app may resolve this bug.
This video has a quick fix for that.
YouTube app does not open properly inside Samsung smart TV
Sometimes, the YouTube app does not open on the Samsung smart TV. It seems to be stuck at a gray screen and nothing happens after that.
This kind of problem can occur due to cache corrupting, app update failures or Samsung system software problems.
As basic solutions, try these
- When your app struck in the gray screen, press the back button for several seconds till the app crash into the main menu. Then again, try to launch it.
- If it isn’t working, turn off your TV and remove the power line from the socket. Wait for 2, 3 minutes. Then turn on your Samsung smart TV and try launching the app.
- If the above two do not work, you have one more option to try. That is uninstalling your app and reinstall it with the latest YouTube app version.
I have found the above video on YouTube and it has several more usual problems that can appear on Samsung smart TV with some fixers. You can check it if everything fails up to this level. The solutions presented by the above author look realistic for many cases and I can recommend them for trying.
How Do I Get Youtube Back On My Smart Tv
The Samsung TV has a flaw that prevents it from correctly loading apps occasionally. The TV will be forced to attempt to refresh the app during this stage, so that we will do that now. That is why:
- Run the YouTube App using your TV remote.
- Press and hold the “back” arrow button to return to a Samsung Smart HUB if the app displays the “Grey Screen.”
- Reopen YouTube by selecting it once again in the app’s menu.
- Verify whether the problem is still present.
How To Install Youtube On Old Samsung Smart Tv
- You can obtain YouTube TV with Samsung Smart Hub if your TV doesn’t already have the YouTube app.
- Start the Samsung smart TV’s main menu.
- Select and highlight the Samsung Apps icon.
- The search bar is located at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Enter YouTube in the search area on Samsung TV remote and hit Enter.
- Click on the YouTube app link in the search results.
- To install it on your Samsung TV, press the Install button.
Samsung Tv Youtube App No Longer Supported
Smart TVs like Samsung’s may be used to access YouTube and other online content if we’re connected to the Internet. YouTube not functioning on Samsung smart TV may be caused by a recent update to your TV’s YouTube app, and the app has a cut-off screen when you view YouTube videos.
Here are the most frequent issues and solutions to the YouTube not functioning on Samsung TV issue. And we’ll show you how to download YouTube videos to your Samsung smart TV so that you may view them without any problem.
Models Of Samsung Tvs Not Compatible With The Youtube App
Because of their high-definition image and sound quality, Samsung smart TVs are a great internet alternative. Unfortunately, two models have lost their ability to access YouTube. Those models are the EH5300 and the FH6200, and it is the unsupported ones because YouTube is not functioning on Samsung TV issues.
The only way to watch YouTube videos if you don’t have the EH5300 or the FH6200 is to use a computer or tablet with a video capture and playback program, such as the free freeware.
On Samsung TV, Can’t Open The Youtube App
You’ll want to utilize Samsung’s Smart Hub system again and over again if you have a Samsung smart TV. As the program ages, some users may notice a decrease in functionality, such as the inability to access popular online services like YouTube. This might be caused by a lack of space in the RAM or a hardware issue.
Try resetting your system to its default settings and reactivating the Samsung Smart TV hardware to see if it helps. Because of incorrect Internet Protocol settings, YouTube does not work on Samsung TV.
The YouTube video does not load or stream correctly for certain Samsung intelligent TV users when they try to access the service. Users can only view a tiny section of the image because of two enormous black rectangles protruding from the screen’s edges.
Internet protocol and DNS settings are commonly to blame for this problem. Do not be alarmed, and this is a simple matter.
You have to select Menu, Network, followed by Network Status and IP Status to change your Internet protocol settings. Try again using 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168 as your DNS server instead of the default configuration of “automatic.”
What Is Ue40es6100 Youtube
On your Samsung account, you may be unable to login into YouTube because of a password or network problem. If you have forgotten your password, you may retrieve it by visiting this page.