Everything is available on Samsung TVs when you log into your home wifi, from streaming movies and TV shows to browsing the Internet. And what is more, recent versions of the brand’s gadgets let you even stream videos straight from your mobile device or tablet without plugging anything into it!
Home entertainment has never been so simple and easy to use as with Smart TVs. The only thing that could make this experience even better would be to watch things via an Apple TV app. The advantages which you will get through this application for Smart TVs are numerous!
There would be unique titles for one, and it is also an excellent way to relax and unwind, especially if you’ve spent hours making work-related phone calls or firing out emails from your laptop at work. It’s all about having choices.
Why Can’t I Find Apple TV On Samsung Smart TV?
Apple TV is available on the latest models of smart TV by Samsung. However, if the device you have is quite old, you would not be able to watch Apple TV on it. This is because Apple TV only works on devices that are sanctioned by Apple. Hence, if you cannot find the Apple TV app on the smart hub, you cannot use it on your smart television without another source.
Can I Get Apple TV On My Samsung Smart TV?
As you might know, your Apple TV experience is available on most Samsung smart TVs. The setup process should be simple. However, keep in mind that the Apple TV app will run differently depending on the model of your TV.
Most Samsung smart TVs come with an inbuilt Apple app, while some do not (if they don’t, install the app after setting it up). If you had already created an I-tunes account or an Apple Music account when you purchased your device, then you can use it to sign in to the Apple TV app.
Here is how you can get the Apple TV app on your smart TV by following simple steps:
- Open the Samsung innovative TV application. Find the Apple TV app icon on the home screen.
- Create an Account if you do not already have one. Click the app icon to open, and sign in with your Apple ID.
- You will need to sign in with your Apple ID and password to open the app.
- After signing up, go to Apple TV channels to find the watch now screen.
- Further, a subscription to a channel is required to enjoy a trouble-free experience.
- You can now watch your favorite movies and TV shows by selecting the play option.
Can you get Apple TV on older Samsung Smart TV?
if your Samsung TV is an older model that does not support the Apple TV app, you may still be able to access Apple TV content by using an external device.
Apple TV set-top box, a Roku, or a Fire TV stick are good alternative devices that allow you to stream content from Apple TV and other services on your TV, regardless of the model or age of the TV.
How To Connect Apple TV Or Apple TV Box To Samsung Smart TV?
Connecting your Apple TV to your Samsung smart TV is very easy. Make sure your wireless network installs at an adequate distance; likewise, check whether the network works smoothly or not. Connect your Apple TV and connect one device (like a laptop). Check if the network gateway has a unique IP address (a set of numbers separated by periods).
Confirm that both routers are bridged. You probably need to change DNS settings on a router as an alternative. To connect your Samsung smart TV to Apple TV, you first need to download the Smart View app from the app store onto whatever mobile device you use.
From there, you can choose the options for how you want to connect it to your Samsung smart TV and then follow along with instructions similar to those provided below:
- The HDMI cable connects to one side of your Apple TV Box’s HDMI port. Insert the other end into the HDMI port of your Smart TV.
- Use the power cord that has been plugged into your Apple TV. It would help if you plugged it into the PowerPoint on the opposite side of the power cord.
- Choose the appropriate HDMI input option from the menu.
How To Use Apple TV On Samsung Smart TV?
Apple TV is a platform for entertainment and playing games; Apple TV allows you to connect with various products from Apple such as iPhone, iPad, and Macbook. On the other hand, Samsung smart TV is a platform for accessing Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, etc.
To use Apple TV on Samsung smart TV, you can follow these steps-
- You can view content by selecting a category first.
- To find what you are looking for, click on the search icon.
- In the library section, scroll down to see the titles.
- Select the topic you are interested in.
- Click the play option to watch videos.
The Solution To Apple TV Not Showing Up On Samsung Smart TV
When you buy a Samsung Smart TV, you will notice that it supports content streaming from Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube. However, one common complaint is the lack of support for Apple’s iTunes store.
This is a big problem for those who own an iPhone or iPad because there is an extensive library of content unavailable on other platforms. The solution to this problem is pretty straightforward.
- To set up your Apple TV on your Samsung Smart TV, you need to input the correct DNS information into the TV’s network settings. This will allow your Samsung Smart TV to receive and display the signal from your Apple TV correctly.
- If you have an older TV model, ensure that your Apple TV box is working properly. In addition to this, you can also use an Xbox to access the Apple TV app.
What To Do If Apple TV Does Not Play Content On Samsung TV?
Now, you have downloaded the Apple TV on your television and you cannot wait to have a great time watching all the details on a big screen. But, your Apple TV just would not work on your Samsung Smart TV. It can be very disappointing if this happens. However, you can try the following steps to fix it:
- You should try updating the app. While the Apple TV app should update itself automatically, you could always check if it has missed an update. This can happen if the signal is poor or you face connection interruptions. So, if another, more recent version of the app is available, you should try updating it.
- Another reason your Apple TV does not play content on your Samsung smart TV could be that your internet connection is slow. Make sure that the router you use is compatible. Also, you should have a stable connection for the best experience. If you have issues with your internet, you could also try downloading the video and then watching it.
- If you share the subscription with others, make sure that you do not cross the number of devices the Apple TV can be streamed on. However, if this is not the case, you sign out of your account. Then, sign in once again. In this way, you should be able to watch whatever you like on the Apple TV app.
- One more way you could try fixing the issue is to uninstall the app. Then, you can install it again. If it still does not work, you can switch your Smart TV off and then switch it on after some time.
It turns out that it’s not challenging to watch Apple TV on a Samsung smart TV. Hope you now know exactly how to access all your favorite shows using Apple TV on your Samsung smart TV. In case you run into too much trouble, you can always take help from the active community of Samsung TV.