Why don’t you get the best out of your Eufy Doorbell when you can do that? All you have to do is to connect your Eufy Doorbell to Alexa. Yes, Eufy Doorbell is capable of cooperating with Alexa. You can check videos, control the doorbell remotely, get notifications, check live moments, and do more things.
What should I need to perform this?
You should Install Eufy and Alexa apps to connect the Eufy Doorbell to Alexa.
Installing and linking Eufy App
You must have installed Eufy app from the Google play store. If you are an Apple user, you will have to refer to the App Store.
- After the Installation, you will have to sign up to go ahead. After completing the setup wizard, you can open the app and proceed to the main menu.
- Then you must go to “Add Device,” located in the app’s menu.
- Now you have to scan the QR code on the Eufy Doorbell, and you will be able to find it on the back of the device.
- Next, you have to choose your location to go ahead in the setting up of the app.
- Then you must Test the voltage, and you can do that by pressing the “Start Now.”
- As the next step, you must be holding the Eufy Doorbell button until you hear a Ring tone. After you hear the Ringtone, you must click on the “I have heard the Ringtone.”
- As the next thing, you must turn on your Smart Device’s Bluetooth and allow eh device to have the location. You don’t have to settings as the app requires permission itself.
Installing and linking Alexa
Just like any other app, you must download and install the Alexa app from your App store. If you have an Android device, you will have to use Play Store, and if it is an Apple device, that will be App Store.
- Then you must plug your echo into a power outlet.
- As the last step, you must complete the on-screen instructions. If you have completed the wizard, Alexa will respond to your voice.
Connecting Eufy Doorbell to Alexa
Now you have successfully completed the Installation of Alexa and Eufy on your smart devices and connected with the devices. The following steps will explain how to connect those devices.
- First, you must open the Alexa app and slide the side menu.
- As the next step, you must Browse “Skills” on the app. Then you must go to “Skills & Games” and open “Eufy Security.”
- The next step is to enable Eufy Security as a skill that requires your credentials. After you enter the credentials, the Eufy doorbell will be among the added devices.
Note: There can be moments when Alexa fails to find the Eufy doorbell. Most of the time that is due to WiFi errors. You must check the network first. If the problem doesn’t disappear, you must restart your Eufy doorbell.
- Now, you must find the Eufy doorbell and choose it as one of Alexa’s skills.
Finally, you have connected Eufy Doorbell to Alexa, and you will be able to get notifications, view videos, and do many things we have mentioned earlier.
What if I want to remove my Eufy account with Alexa?
Yes, that will be a necessity. If you have added a Eufy doorbell into the Alexa, you must remove it before adding another Eufy doorbell. Also, selling to another person, repairing a Eufy device, and a breakdown are some occasions you have to remove your Eufy Doorbell from Alexa.
- First, you must open the Alexa App and then go to ‘Your Skills.’ Then you must choose ‘EufySecurity Skill.’
- You will open up settings related to ‘EufySecurity Skill’ next. Then, you must choose “Manage Smart Home Devices.”
- You will see a list of devices linked with Alexa now, and you must find the Eufy Doorbell in the list.
- After locating Eufy Doorbell, you must click on the ‘Trash Bin’ icon to delete it. You will have to confirm the action, and then the Eufy Doorbell will go away from the list.
Now you have removed the Eufy Doorbell from Alexa. You will be able to do whatever you need now.
If you can’t understand the guidance, please refer to the following article published on Eufy’s official website.
We have explained How to connect Eufy doorbell to Alexa, and we did it from A to Z for anyone who doesn’t know anything. If you have more things to clarify, just leave us a message.