We all know that Samsung is one of the best brands for electronic devices like Smartphones and Smart TVs. In recent years, many brands have started to manufacture smart TVs because of the heavy demand by the customers. Samsung makes sure that the customers receive the best services and features, and that’s why they launch new models with new features every year.
In this article, we will talk about the different models of Samsung smart TV of different years and tell you about their features like Bluetooth. However, many people also search for the connection of Bluetooth devices in the smart TV but don’t worry as this article will clear all your doubts about smart TV and its connectivity. So, let’s get started.
About Samsung Smart TV
In the market and online shopping website, you will find that there are many smart TVs, smartphones, and Smartwatches available, and one of the brands that are offering all the things is Samsung. Samsung is an established brand that has thousands of products not only in India but worldwide.
Talking about the Samsung smart TV, then they are the best ones that are available in the market, which gives all the upgraded technology at a reasonable price as per the competition and comparison to other brands.
What are the best features that customers can find in the Samsung Smart TV series?
According to the customer, the first thing they check is the features of the smart TV because there are so many other brands that are present in the market. Here are some of the best features of the Samsung smart TV.
- The Samsung smart TV resolves the connectivity problems, which means that you don’t need any kind of HDMI port or cable to connect your device. You just need to connect your device through Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- The power consumption is less as the smart TVs only take around 48W, 0.5W(Standby).
- The best feature is the remote-control system. You can enjoy the touch remote control and also accepts the voice recognition system.
- In the smart TVs, you will be able to download the application from the internet and can be able to stream different OTT platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime Videos, and many more.
What are the advantages of buying the Samsung Smart Television?
Owning a smart Tv in today’s date brings many advantages to you and your family members too. As the world is moving forward with the help of the improvement in technology, as an individual, you should also contribute and make sure that you have the advanced version of the technology so that you can be able to operate and take the benefits from it.
Here are some of the best benefits of Samsung Smart TV:
- Smart interactive
Samsung Smart TVs are best for interactive as in the smart television; you can be able to play games, watch online movies, stream videos, and many other things that you can do with a smartphone. With the help of the smart tv, you can be able to connect your mobile with the tv through different applications.
- Attractive designs
The best designs for smart tv that you can find in the market is from the Samsung brand. Samsung pays close attention to the designs and looks to their television as it is something which is placed in everyone’s bedroom and hall. If the design of the television is good, then everyone will notice it and make your home much attractive.
- Fulfilling the needs of the people
Samsung Company always does their homework and see the requirement of the market. In every Samsung smart TV model, you will be able to find different features that help make the lifestyle of the people easier and also easier to operate.
In every Samsung Smart TV, you will get a user manual that is very easy to understand as it doesn’t require much attention and skill to operate this equipment.
How to know that Samsung TV 2012 has Bluetooth?
Every smart TV of Samsung consists of a Bluetooth application along with a Wi-Fi option. To find these options, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the setting of the Samsung Smart Tv 2012.
- Go to the connectivity option and select the Bluetooth option.
- However, if you are confused where your device has Bluetooth or not, then you can check the properties of the Smart TV through options.
- Enable the Bluetooth device with the help of the remote control and transfer the files from one device to another.
How to know that Samsung TV 2013 has Bluetooth option?
Samsung Smart TV 2013 comes with a new option and new features as people like this model for its sleek design and other necessary features. To find out whether Samsung TV 2013 design has Bluetooth options or not, you get to follow these steps:
- Navigate the remote control to the setting option.
- Go to the connectivity and network option.
- Click on that option, and you will be able to see the properties of the Bluetooth along with the Wi-fi option.
- You can be able to see the type of Bluetooth or the update of the Bluetooth.
- Click the Bluetooth option to enable it. The same goes for the Wi-Fi option.
How to know that Samsung TV 2014 has Bluetooth option?
If you want to know whether your Samsung Smart TV got the connectivity option or not, then you need to use these steps as these are some of the easy steps through which you can be able to know the status of your connectivity and also get to know about the properties of the Bluetooth system installed in your Smart TV.
- First of all, you can be able to check the Bluetooth option on the internet by checking the specification of your Smart TV.
- Another option is that you can be able to check the specification through the setting of your Smart TV.
- Check the specification of the Smart TV, and there you can be able to find the Bluetooth property under the network section.
- To enable Bluetooth, you just need to go to the network section, and there, you will find the network section.
- Select the Bluetooth option and enable the Bluetooth option.
How to know that Samsung TV 2015 has Bluetooth option?
Nowadays, in the latest models, you will find that they are giving a few other options of connectivity like Chromecast, Wi-Fi direct, and many more. Along with the better and sleek design, you will be able to get more connectivity options which makes the work much easier for the customer.
To check the connectivity options, especially Bluetooth, look at these steps:
- Go to the settings>connectivity> Bluetooth
- Click on Bluetooth and enable the Bluetooth device.
- For that, you need to pair the TV’s Bluetooth with your device.
- Allow access for the transferring of files and other things.
How to know that Samsung TV 2016 has Bluetooth option?
Smart TVs are best for streaming online videos and watching movies from different OTT platforms like Netflix, prime videos, and many more. Also, you can be able to connect your device with the smart TV through different options like Bluetooth, Chromecast, and other features.
To check the Bluetooth options and their features, check these steps:
- Go to the properties and check out the specifications of the Bluetooth device and other features.
- To connect the device, you just need to open the setting and then the network option.
- In the network option, you can see the connectivity options like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Chromecast.
- Enable the Bluetooth option and pair the TV with your smart device.
What are the possible reasons for not connecting the Bluetooth device in Smart TVs?
In some cases, we have noticed that people are suffering from problems like their Bluetooth is not connecting and the network is not stable. The possible reasons behind this problem are:
- The hardware and software of the Smart TV are not upgraded as it becomes outdated or there are some errors or bugs in the software.
- There may be a distance problem as Bluetooth has some fixed ranges in which they can be able to catch the signals. If the device is beyond that range, then the Bluetooth wouldn’t be able to catch that signal.
- One of the most common problems of the connectivity in Bluetooth is that the device supports different versions, and the smart TV offers different versions. That’s why it is important to get upgraded items in case of electronic items.
We know that common causes of Bluetooth connectivity problems disturb the pairing issues. However, it’s time to find out the solution to resolve this problem.
What to do to resolve the connectivity problems of Bluetooth in Samsung Smart TV?
If you are facing connectivity issues and want to resolve those issues, then here is the possible solution that will solve your problem easily.
- First, you need to make sure that your Bluetooth device is on and is in pairing mode. If not, then enable your TV’s Bluetooth option and make it visible for the devices that are nearby.
- Check whether the Bluetooth software is updated or not. Outdated Bluetooth software always gives problems in connecting with other devices.
- Make sure that the devices are close to each other or in the connecting range so that they can be able to connect easily.
- If nothing happens, then the best thing is to do is restart the TV and the Bluetooth device. Reboot the Smart TV and device.
- Forget the device and then reconnect the Bluetooth with the help of the device.
With these options, you can be able to reset the Bluetooth and get it working. These steps are the easiest ones to enable the Bluetooth device and get it back in working condition.
Why do people are preferring Smart TVs nowadays?
People prefer smart TVs nowadays because of reasons like they are easy to control, you can stream anything on it, you can be able to connect it with the help of other devices, and many other reasons.
It is seen that Samsung Smart TVs are trending in the market because people like to purchase them for their sleek and attractive designs and compatibility with other devices. Smart TVs not only give a good look to your bedroom but also, you can be able to enjoy the joyful moment with your family.
You can share photos, play videos from your mobile, watch movies of your choice from Netflix, Hotstar, and other websites. Also, the prices of Smart TVs are affordable by many people as with different brands, and with different companies, you can experience features and modes.
Is Samsung Smart TV better than other Smart TVs?
Well, if we talk about the price, then the price rate of Samsung smart TV is reasonable, but if you go for the higher model, then the price will also rise. In other brands, you will find different price ranges, but the software and raw materials used in Samsung products are better than other brands.
Samsung has established its market in the world with the help of its products like mobiles, headphones, Smart TVs, and other things. Its customer service is also good as compared to other brands.
However, there are some things in which you can say that Samsung Smart TVs are lacking, but these can be ignored as the features given by the Samsung is much better.
With all the information that we mentioned above, we can conclude that different models have different features, and the above steps will be able to guide you to know the status of your Bluetooth in your smart TV.
Reading this article will give you all the ideas about the problems occurring in Bluetooth connectivity along with the methods through which you can be able to resolve them easily. In different models, you will find some changes in the settings and functioning, which you have to keep in mind while looking for the Bluetooth options in your Samsung Smart TV.